~sHARinG..is..cARing~

Sunday, March 23, 2008

Extremely TIRED!

Dreams came true! Health falls down! Studies step backward! *ouch* I just feel so confused right now! So busy with my studies, with my assignments, busy with drama shooting. Felt so tired for every single day I guess I work non-stop =[ From 6am to nite time 7.30pm. Sometimes around afternoon to nite, sometimes morning to afternoon. This is only the beginning, I still have 3 months time to go. With my test and examination in college. "aiiihz..."

Felt guilty at the same time as well for my family, my friends, my house mates and obviously, 'MY MAN' for not spending time with them >.< style="font-style: italic;">*haha*

okay ^^ I guess I need to stop here and hit the sack! Such a loooong time I've never rest myself. Really need to chill and right now.........I wana go and hug my man so tight! *hehehe* Don't wana let him go! (cuz after reading his blog, somehow in my heart i feel uncomfortable but don't wana let him know! I just want happy moment with him)

Take care yaa~muaxxx!!! ^_^

No comments: