~sHARinG..is..cARing~

Monday, March 3, 2008

College Re-open

Haihzzz.....Class started, my last semester for diploma. First class was Advance for E-Media lecture and it was like so "amazing" that we need to stay in the lecture hall, listen, copy notes and yea it sounds so scary for final exam. Results coming out this Thursday..2 more days to go! *dup..dup...dup..dup* (heart beats) SCARY! Expected I might fail 1 or 2 subjects. Felt a bit stress yet nervous but messy and complicated!

I dunno why i feel so regret that i never actually enjoy my college life! And now, i even decided to work after my diploma. Felt like I will missss my frens, my house mates, my dancing crew very very very very very MUCH... *aiiihz* Now thinking of time after diploma..study? work? study & work? So stress! Or i just need to enjoy my life now til i graduate! After that only I think about it =]

No comments: