~sHARinG..is..cARing~

Monday, March 24, 2008

Congratulation Jason!

Accompany Jason to The Sanctuary for his job interview for distribution manager in an event company (his dream and interest to work for an event company) *wink* While waiting for my cutie to finish his interview, I went an do my SHOPPPPPPIIINNNGGGG! *wahahaha* Bought myself 2 tops and also a planner for Jason (i know he'll need it somehow) haha =D Finally when he came to me, "Baby, guess what?! I got it!" and I was like "WHOOOAA" So instead of giving him a kiss like I always do if he achieve something, I gave him the planner. >.< He smiles! YES! He smiles! *hehehehe*

Then we move forward to makan at Kim Gary. I cannot tahan...too hungry of walking too much! Shop again, buy things! Hmmm...such a looong time since we ever 'pak tor' like this! But anyway, I felt happy for him too...a good start for this cutie to work hard and earn cash! All the best and lastly, CONGRATULATIONS cutie!

No comments: