~sHARinG..is..cARing~

Sunday, February 3, 2008

ShoppinGz at KL area...

Such a nice day and a good fresh morning when i wake Jason up. "Aiyo...so nice to sleep la this weather. So cooling!". This was how he reacted when i shouted "Wake up la!" It's a MUST as i have appointment for my facial wash. =) *wink*

12.00pm ~ reach beauty centre, facial...and Jason slept there while waiting for me. Hehe >.<

13.30pm ~ walk out from centre, towards Pavilion and stop by at a restaurant grab our lunch.. *hungry*

14.00pm ~ Start my journey...SHOPPING!!!
Buy...buy...buy!!! Try...try...try!!! Jason got his pair of favie shoes from Zara. RM 249.90



While me...i bought a blue cardigan from Padini Concept Store, a black tube top from Sg.Wang, a collared-T from F.O.S and a pair of shoes from Everlast.

Abit upset and depressed that i've entered more than 10 shoe shop but none of them got my size or even got my ideal shoes... =( The Puma shoe i like, NO SIZE! The Nike shoe i like, NO SIZE! The Adidas shoe i don't really like, YES THEY HAVE MY SIZE! And finally, jason pick a clean white shoes *school shoe* for me, i tried, outcome is like "Wow, gal, buy this! So nice!" *wahahaha* Finaly!

But never thought Jason is as patient as this! We walk from :-

Pavilion ~ BB Plaza ~ Sg.Wang ~ Times Square ~ Pavilion

...just to get my shoes! >.< *pai seh nya* The main thing is he smiles and said "Are you tired? Do u still wana shop around?" And i was like *wow...is this my prince charming?* ^^

Ok back to topic! The outcome is coooool~adding in some food-EGG TARTS from John King 'dan tat wong'...



You see! even Jason enjoys it when he's driving, stucking in jam! *hmm...yummy..yummy*


Great day...love it soooooo much to have found someone that can shop til we drop with me! hehe =P

p/s: i'm not small size...it's just tht his angle isn't right *wink*




No comments: