~sHARinG..is..cARing~

Sunday, January 27, 2008

FASHION to me is...

Fashion is like part of my life. Though i may be seen in a lousy big T shirt, short pants and sport shoes to school, in deep, i'm a fashion-holic! *wink* A "SUPER SHOPAHOLIC" which my 'FH' (Fashion Hamster) - Jason cannot tahan! Shop from morning when the complex open door til night when the complex close gates. And yes, this is me, MUN YEE the image conscious girl.

I remember when i was young, people tend to have different professional ambition. Me? I just wana own my 'MunYee's Closet' where i can design, sew and sell my own brand clothes. =) Well, that dream motivates me to move on with my life to achieve it! ^^ So, I take this opportunity to express my fashion dilemma, fashion knowledge, fashion sense, fashionista, EVERYTHING about fashion here~

I introduce my biggest supporters:
> Jason
> Yvonne
> Wai

They are better known as my 'F-H' (Fashion Hamster) where I try different styles on them looking which style could be the latest in my mind and which style suits which type of guys and gals~

No comments: